Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh my Gosh! Well no, not really.

Holographic Silver
So! Hallelujah! Praise be the lawd Jesus and all that! My very first make up product review! I was really excited about doing these since I've been buying a lot of make up lately. But this first one.. Is not really a positive review. I thought that these two Gosh eyeshadows I bought will be really amazing, but..

I've used Gosh nail polishes before, and was quite excited about getting the  Aqua eyeshadow and effect powder holographic silver. Since their nail polishes were so pigmented and amazing. But these products on the other hand are just absolutely rubbish. Even though I saw swatches of the Holographic Silver, which obviously looked amazing, but then I found out that the girl obviously just poured the whole fucking jar on her hand and said it is very pigmented. A big fuck you to you for that. ^.~ The powder is just used on top of your eyeshadow, and thats pretty much it. It doesn't even stick to your skin without any god damn primers. (And mind you, I have other glitters, and they stick to my lids like glue.)

Aqua
And now for the pixie fart eyeshadow called aqua. I think they completely forgot to add colour to it. It looks absolutely delicious in the eyeshadow holder, but when you apply it to your skin, it just looks like a pixie farted. White with some blue-ish green added. Brilliant! What the hell do I do with such low-pigmented crap? Even the 120 colour palette from eBay is more pigmented than that is, AND IT WAS CHEAPER AND FROM F*CKING HONG KONG.

I was planning on buying the Steel effect powder, but now, I most likely won't unless I'll find it on a sale and try it out.

Gosh, you really dissapointed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...