Saturday, May 28, 2011

My boobs, your boobs, strap-ons and other joyful things!

Fierce!
Hello! Yes gurl, new head-banner! What do you think?! Isn't it pretty amazing?! Showing you some tranny realness! Alrighty, I've been thinking about turning this blog into a personal blog as well, meaning I'll be writing fabulous things about my very horny and moist world!

I had a photoshoot with a friend of mine near a park here where I live, and heres a few photos, so do enjoy! (I have to put copyrights on the photos, since I know theres some cunts out there who steals photos *winks* you know who you are.)

Okay, first personal blog.. What the hell should I even write about? Should I just talk about vaginas and boobs? Like most of the time. Oh? Where did I ever come up with such a brilliant blog title? Well let me tell you darling! I was at a friends party, all dolled-up and gorgeous, well, we ended up talking about (or; I ended up talking about lesbians) and BAM! This is how I explain how wonderful lesbian sex is with ONE sentence. I'm quite sure if I ever do an autobiograhpy, this shall be the title. Or even a guide to perfect lesbian sex, this would be my title as well! Brilliant isn't it?! I know you would buy it!




Oh and lastly, have you ever wondered how a crossdressing Tarzan would look like? Well, not anymore!

2 comments:

  1. the New head-banner is beautiful! And I like it because it's personal. And... well... Rick Genest isn't one of my favourites, you know. :DD But you are! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...