Wednesday, August 28, 2013

'She looks better than a 10 inch cock and you know it!' Part 2


If you know where that line is from, 10 Vagina points for you!

And now, for the second part of my blog. Over the summer I've been quite busy to be honest, with a lot of things, and health being one of those yet again. But luckily I am feeling a lot bette now. But that is thank to no doctor though. I have never experienced a doctor like that who I went to. Did not listen to anything I had to say, kept babbling about irrelavent stuff, if I wanted to go to a psychologist and talk. Yes, that will help my condition quite a bit thank you.

I have a phone call with this doctor later about my tests, which I knew wouldn't tell anything, and he said everything is alright, this is it. The amount of unprofessionalism was just hilarious. I told him quite frankly, if he wants me to report him to the health care authorities, by all means, be a douche. He changed his tone and took me serious.

Anyway, skipping a few months foward!




I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time, and finally I saw The Knife live at the Flow Festival. And boy do I have something to say about the live. I will try my best to stay as a lady and not start cussing everyone out. The beginning of the show, my god what was this person thinking? Look at this video here, it is the person in the beginning with his so called warm up. I have never been so ashamed in my life, my god it was horrible, i was sweating because I was so embarrassed. Anyway, after the clown went, The Knife came on stage, or so I thought. Karin did appear, but olof was no-where to be seen. Everything started quite nicely, until they removed every instrument they played, after that it became a lipsyncing pre-recorded show with a bunch dancers doing christ knows what. People actually started leaving, and I was about to as well. Nothing really made sense what they did, completely ridiculous, and before any hipster dipshit says I'm not artistic enough to understand, I highly recommend you to kiss my arse.
Anyway, the show ended, people clapped for an encore, and guess what? They did not come back, not even to say thank you. I wasted so much money to see a polyester circus on stage. NEXT.



A few days ago I actually had my first alcohol drink this year, god damn, I got tipsy after drinking half a glass of cassis orange, But fuck it! Watched Showgirls, which may I add, is an AMAZING movie.

Thats about it, until part 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...