Thursday, December 6, 2012

Whoa well hello!

Damn, it has been a while since I last wrote a blog huh? Well, now I am back, again. for a while. back. Anyway!

How have I been? Well, damn busy! I have been so busy with numerous things, I can't even start to explain! But now, finally I have got time to resume writing blogs again. Halloween parties, illness, orgies, christmas shopping and so on.

Brutally molested!!
So, let's begin with the halloween party, now shall we? I was invited to a halloween party, organized by my friends. I was, of course quite excited about the halloween event! I really didn't know what to dress up as, so I almost ended up as not going at all. But luckily I did, after I heard there would be two other drags/crossdressers there. So I had to just let them have it! Nobody said that men can't dress slutty on halloween? -wink-
The apartment was just absolutely ghoulishly stunning! I loved the atmosphere there. I barely knew anyone there when I arrived. But it was alright! So I had some snacks and re-checked my make-up etc. before my other friends arrived. Everything went fine actually, until people started getting too drunk. Which of course, got quite out of hand. People started arguing, childishly trying to boss around others etc. you know the drift. The most ironic part of the whole night was that girls (THE LESBIANS. FUCK!) started hitting on me. At first I thought it was just all fun, but then it started getting annoying. One couple had an argument at some point, and then one of the girls came over and started hitting on me (trying to make her girlriend jealous). Either they didn't know that I am a man, or the fact that they are turned on by a transvestite.


More bubble tea. MORE YES! FUCK ME NOW! As everyone knows who reads my blog, I am quite obsessed with Bubble tea. I mean seriously. Just last week I had 3 bubble teas, with three different friends. I'm such a whore.

Until next time fuckinas, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...